Advocacy is not the only way to help CASA of Galveston County – volunteers are regularly needed in other capacities at our organization. You can join the fight against child abuse by supporting CASA of Galveston County through helping with special events or ongoing needs at our organization.
- CASAs for CASA – CASA of Galveston County is raffling off two custom-built child playhouses to raise awareness and funds allowing us to strive to serve 100% of abused and neglected children in our community. Read more here.
- Volunteers needed to promote the raffle July 7, 14, 21, & 28 from 10 AM-6 PM at Baybrook Mall’s new lawn area. Check back for more information.
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes – Our annual walk to raise awareness of the need for abused and neglected children to have an advocate is scheduled for December 1, 2018.
- Volunteers needed December 1, 2018, 7:30-10 AM. Check back for more information.
- General Office Help – volunteer to help with general office needs – contact email@example.com
- Training Meals – volunteer to provide a meal for a training class (our upcoming trainings can be viewed here) – if you’d like to help with this need, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for volunteering to serve the children of Galveston County!